And so do I have my own desires. Lately I've been thinking about the beauty of old days, and dreaming of the living. The mood and sense from the past are always haunting me... If only I lived couple decades ago. In those places below. They're so beautiful and magical, render me helpless when I realize those photos were taken long before I even was born at 1989. Maybe there are several similar places like them nowadays, but it's hard to find near my residence. I'll build one with my own hands if its necessary someday - I know I'd love to live in such peaceful, quiet, eloquent surrounding.
Images taken from here.
And, well, speaking of beauty, there are two beautiful ladies that had given me such wonderful awards - it's been several days before, and I just couldn't find any perfect time to post about it. So, the first award is from my dear spanish friend Iris of Kirei Girl Da Madrid. She gave me a Lemonade Stand Awards, a special award for newly discovered blog. Thanks a lot!
Since I'm also quite new myself, I'd love to pass this award along to my favorite bloggers that I discovered just while ago :
And besides that, I also get another award from my lovely friend Natalie of Chamomile Tea and Feather Quills! I can't say much about this because it was too wonderful - I found her blog even before I have my own blog, and I always enjoy the time I read her writings. So to received this award from her is an honor - I can't be more flattered. Thank you so much, Natalie! She's an amazing lady, a true wanderer who inspiring us with her story and pictures on her other (travelling) blog titled The Wandering Writer. Go and check both of her blog soon to prove my words!
I wish I could send back this award to her! Otherwise, I will pass this award to these gorgeous ladies who have beautiful blogs and made me fell in love with since the first time :
- Anna of Much Love, a beautiful Indonesian girl who lives in Aussie right now - she has such a loving heart and sweet personality, I always find myself feeling comfortable everytime I interact with her.
- Rhianne of For The Easily Distracted, a wonderful female from UK who loves many things beautiful and always have inspiring posts. She's really sweet and kind, I love her Holga shots and we're about to work together for a guest-blogger project. Yeyy!
- Eunice of Fancy Pants. Well I've been following her since the first time, but I feel like wanna give this award to her - as she's always being so supportive and lovely! I love everything about her and you should get to know her as well - believe me.
- Diane of Darling Darling. This woman is aaaaaawesome. I like her style - whether its her hair, clothes, shoes - and her post about music (great references, if you haven't known) or art, or photographs. She's so unique and I love her personal taste! Oh, and the fact that she's always so kind to me (because who am I anyway?) and she has an account in Tumblr (Voluumes) special for her music post!
- Lauren of Blooming Leopold. Ah, what should I say anymore about this known-gorgeous lady? Lauren is such a lovely person and I always think that her creativity is amazing. She has the cutest Etsy Shop ever, with all beautiful clothes and vintage items listed there. Her blog is very inspiring as well. I can't help myself to not giving her this award!
- Rose of Roses R Red. She's a vegan and also a vintage lover like me. I especially love her blog because she always featuring delicious vegan recipes over her posts, and everyone in my family is addicted with her creation. And she's also a lovely friend too!
Aaaand, I will post about my latest trip to another national park in my city (forest in the mountain's slope!) after this. But before that, I'll share you some pictures of me - close up shoots - as requested by several readers who sent me friendly emails lately! They ask me to post a picture or two when I'm not dressed-up... So this is how do I look this morning, make-up less, undressed, and simply tied my hair below the ear. And stupid faces. LOL, sorry for the mess! Send you all hugs from here. Have a wonderful weekend!