a very simple to-go outfit of mine.
Red polkadot blouse : the vintage today / Black denim pants : NY / Black slips : centro
My dear friends! I felt like I've been missing forever from the blogging-sphere, and if it's not enough torturing, I felt alienated from everyone - part of it because I blame myself for not visiting your blog during my day-off, and the rest is because I'm not updated with the recent news or trends of anything that has changed since the last time I blogged. So anxious yet exticed to be here again! I miss everything - write posts, comment other's posts, blog-walking, web-browsing... and all the beautiful shared stories I've missed a lot. Sigh. Some friends were asking me what took me away lately, and I think I'm gonna let you know my recent routines (instead of just complaining and keep apologizing for those activities you don't know before... it's interesting to share it with everyone!). Here they are :
- The College-Related To-Do-List. I'm doing my 3rd year on the university, with monday to friday classes, and almost weekly-assignments or reports. Since my major concentration studies are Journalism and Media, my days are filled with newspaper reading and analysis, literature searching, field-work for news and data gathering, computer hours for writing and editing, laboratorium visits and presentation making. I was recently reached a new level of boredom for repeating the habits - but this study were used to be something I really love to do, so I need to keep my spirit up to get through this phase.
- The Dance School Classes. I've mentioned once before, I guess, that I also go to a ballroom-dance school since two years ago. I dance Latin Ballroom, we have class every tuesday and friday evening. I usually train myself every morning... but we have an upcoming dance show nearly and a grade-examination on Desember. It's a UKA (United Kingdom Alliance) test that I'm having. So it means more exercising hours - Monday and Wednesday evening regularly plus anytime I have spare time at home. Plus for the show we're making our own costume - with fringe and stuff, and I'll show you later when it's done.
- The Japanese Course. I learn Japanese on private class session every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoon for 2 hours each. I've just finished the 5th Grade test (from 8 levels), so when I was missing back then, it was because I got stuck with the Kanji writings - believe me they're hard when you don't read them regularly.
- Still related to Japan. I'm going to continue my study in Japan after I graduate someday in the next one or two years, but I haven't sure yet where. So I'm planning and preparing several requirements to have a short-stay in Japan next year for couple months - I want to have a glimpse of my future living there and review the possible universities or academy to go. I want to learn more about design & craft, esp. the handmade methods, but there's a lack of knowlegde that happen with me... so I need to save more attention for them. :)
- Planning to open my own business. I like sewing my own clothes and make my own accessories - plus designing my own fashion items. But these late months several friends started to order some clothes or accessories for themselves... and even asked me to officially be a seller so they can buy my handmade products easily. I'm not neither sure nor confident enough about this at first - but many relatives are supporting and my family keep motivating me, so now I'm working on it. To open a shop on my own, with handmade or home-made products to offer. But since they're all needed to be personally prepared by myself, they really corrupt my free time. I'm a bit overwhelmed on dealing with everything, but I hope it will get stable soon... And hopefully you'll like this idea. :)
- Home-works. I mean it's really a home-y tasks, like cleaning the house everyday, being the driver for everyone (because my Dad stays in the capital city, my mom gave up on driving, my sister is 12-years-old still and we don't have driver at home), taking care of my dogs, visiting my grand-M and Pa... and more. It's a quickly growing list. Not to mention another accidental occasion like calling a plumber or electrician everytime we have such self-unsolveable problems. We had a terrible experience with our former maid, so for the sake of independency and family integrity, Dad said we don't need one anymore. I agree with him - even I'm not so happy when it come about ironing task (I hate, hate, hate ironing).
They're the most dominant routines that I have now, and what left is blogging. I still want to keep blogging because this journal has helped me a lot to know myself more and get to know many new friends better out there, so blogging is included on the routines. It just the fact that there were several big-occasion happened in the same time so I wasn't able to blog for quite a long back then... Managing the time and schedule is the most complicated thing I should deal in my life, well, and I'm still trying my best to get every tasks occupied. I'm so sorry for not showing up regularly! I'm sad if I keep thinking about not to getting touch with everyone, but I'll try to overcome with this situation. Complaining is not a healthy habit and I don't want to take the routines as something that I hate... I'm enjoying every minute of my life because it's jst too precious to be neglected! And the reason why I share the routine list with you is because it could make us both feel better (hopefully), for you to know me more and see the duties that booked my time on the daily basis, and for me to share a bit more of my life with you - my wonderful friends - so it could bring us to a better mutual understanding.
only want to share some details of the blouse. :)
Some of you may have heard too about a blogger meet-up that I had with more Indonesian bloggers - I'm going to write about it later because I have one chance to meet them again nearly - so it's possible to have it reported in a row. :) I'm glad to be back. I don't know how life is going with everyone because I will visit you after writing this post, but I hope things are going beautiful with you. Take a good care and hope to see you soon! <3