When within a week you only got about one or two chance to go out and no particular time in between to snap some outfit post, it only means two things : college tasks are being mean to you, and the only thing you can do is share something about your home - where you spend 20 hours each day facing your computer screen most of the time, not to surf online, but to read tons of academic journals and free-downloaded e-book that are required to save your final card report resume and your entire student dignity. This is a shoe-less outfit I decided to share to you when I just got back from a birthday dinner with my friends.
lace cardigan - vintage / stripped cotton dress - hiro.japan / white shawl - mineola
dotted tights - topshop / lace hairbow - handmade
Sooo, I think I'm gonna share what's on my little purse - some random things that I brought at the time. Maybe not that fancy but here they are...
- (a) My slingback white-studded Zara purse. Looked compact even it has wife internal space.
- (b) An old Topshop leather wallet, in navy blue color. I always like simple design, especially the one with long-lasting durability and not easily got stained... Been using this one since last year.
- (c) I don't leave my CD's in my car, that's why I mostly put one CD in my bag before going out. This one is the Sweater Weather compilation album - bought back in Melbourne.
- (d) Healing with the Fairies oracle cards - I'm an oracle card reader, it contains pretty pictures and encouraging affirmation words... I read the cards sometimes after finish doing my meditation. Got different series of them, either Healing with the Angels or Goddess and so on. But this Fairies deck was the first in my collection, purchased during my Iceland trip in 2007.
- (e) A (not-so) smart blackberry phone.
- (f) Contact lens compact box... I'm using monthly Freshlook lens.
- (g) Liquid eyeliner and nude lipstick.
- (h) Phillip gray air-headphone... For regular use, it's totally comfortable, so light and slim.
- (i) Another complementary phone.
- (..) I forgot to write on this one. Yellow glasses hard-case found in Singapore Universal's candy shop :3
What's on your bag now?
This week I've been procrastinating enough, and I'd be back to my regular posts routines tomorrow... I'm gonna share to you my visit to a new store in town and some different looks of me during my daily activities (just got some candid photo-stocks from my photographer buddy). 'Till I see you!