laced top : thrifted
chiffon laced skirt : a+plus
leather bag : bugis, singapore
brown polkadot strap heels : nine west
sailor-collared top (worn inside) : bonvieux
Another new week has come! I've been in swinging mood these past days and I have to admit it was damn hard to skip the emotions. I don't honestly know what actually happened within myself, and barely have much time to really find out. I simply feel weird, you know, like each time you wake up and stare yourself in the mirror your mind says there is something wrong there but I don't know what. Or while you were laughing, at a quick jump your brain is consciously asking what is so funny anyway? - though you continue the giggles. I feel slightly weird.
Despite of my bizarre desire, some good influences also came along the way and had successfully enlightened me to one significant level. I might need to share them to you...
- This song from David Bowie has that perfect whimsical tunes of lonesome portion I need to fulfill those locked-up-myself-in-the-bedroom days. He's an odd one, and I like him.
- Another reason to invade Tokyo after graduation and be a full-time crafter.
- Thinking about doing something out of my dull box and maybe try to have a pierced-belly? I've been in love with cropped tees (and quite obsessed to flatten my abs more and more)... How could you help yourselves from picking up fancy belly-button rings to console yourself better? I couldn't.
- More goodness come in golden color.
- The dangerous collaboration of free shipping and return offers + magnificent selection of brands + british style clothing (and beauty product, for goodness) in this one wonderful webstore. I'm totally a sucker for everything neat, efficient and classy.
- And more Zalando crushes : loafers, brogues, loafers, brogues... Oh did I already mention lace-ups too?
- I love Marylin.
Somehow the virtual sphere never fail to rescue me from that real-world's limitation, or whatever-this-weird-senses-I-had-lately. Maybe after all weirdness is just another mediocre facet in our realm.